Saturday, August 1, 2009

A new leaf

So, a number of things have definitely changed, but as i now read about the past 2.5 years a lot of things have remained the same.

I took down some of my more bitter posts. I am trying to look at everything with fresh eyes, and a different perspective. it's hard, but i know it is the right thing to do.

Nutshell:

Again moved out (though this time for good).
Getting a divorce.
It's difficult, and it is complex. The things that you expect are never quite what you get.

I have been writing about the experience in sequence, and that seems to be hard to do, because it changes daily. Some days are really great, and some days are so dark. Super dark. This week has been dark. Like stock up on Sominex dark. But some how that would be stupid and too too easy. I think one thing i have realized about me is that i am stupid in other ways, and determined to fight for something better.

I think the path has been set, though i have no idea where the path leads to, and for someone that likes to plan things it is hard to just let it go and keep moving.

For once I don't know.

I think i am getting comfortable with that.

"stay tuned"
"see what happens"
"stay curious"

No comments: